8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Timmeh

8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up

Post by Timmeh »

I'd like to function as host/referee for the game, but to do that we will need spares.

Sign up and post here if your interested to be on call to replace a fallen General, or play Celebrity General for a turn or two if required by the Supreme Commanders.

Generals union has liberal vacation time in the collective agreement, a Celebrity General would replace a current player( when currently away) for a set time, if and when required.

EwaldvonKleist

RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

Because rick wont join for now, there is at least one free slot.
Timmeh

Post by Timmeh »

bumped for:

German General needed:

Ever wanted to take an Army Group on a tour of Russia and get paid for it? well not really paid, it's more the prestige, mostly. We need a fourth on the German side, you'd split the German turn with Lowsugar and myself, running one of the 3 AG's only. We are attempting to follow Telemecus's grand plan for victory, purple monkey dishwasher. sign up tomato.
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

"Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap"

Not that cheap...
Timmeh

Post by Timmeh »

/bump

limited time offer - first sign-up today gets 2x the prestige
Stelteck

Post by Stelteck »

Ya vol herr general. I

if you need another one disdainfull and full of comptempt german general, i could be available.
Brakes are for cowards !!
lowsugar

Post by lowsugar »

Welcome aboard. Send me your email. I'll add you to the dropbox.
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

We are looking for generals to join our ongoing multiplayer team side game. If you are hesitant to take on a whole campaign game yourself, just starting and want to see others in action alongside you, or an old hand to learn from, then join us on our WitE multiplayer team game!
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
Searry

Post by Searry »

Guess I'm up for either side. Just beware I've only played this game for like 48 hours and I don't have any real PBEM experience.
-Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm Beta Tester
-Rule The Waves 3 Beta Tester
EwaldvonKleist

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

Hi Searry, great that you would like to join us! I am an unimportant front leader only, its up to the nice and glorious Hortlund or the evil, rotten and insidious Telemecus to offer a vacant HQ you can command.
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

ORIGINAL: EwaldvonKleist
evil, rotten and insidious Telemecus

I also have a cruel and hideous laugh.

All the eight positions are filled at the moment. There are people who drop out so we have had to fill vacancies, and if many sign up there is the possibility of another game starting up.

However one thought I had was rather than hoping for the double coincidence of wants - someone wants to join when we want a vacancy filled I thought maybe a more flexible approach would be appropriate? Rather than waiting for that perhaps Searry can join one of the teams and see the game saves etc on dropbox. So they would be part of the team talk/planning etc too. Army Group South does split and it could be good to get an extra commander for one of the army groups then. They would be there as first substitute or could even carve out a small starting front line role. I have some ideas of how that could be done on the Axis team but would need to sound out my team mates about it.

Panzerjaeger Hortlund and others on the game what do you think? I think a lot of us have been answering Searry's questions on the forums. Searry may have had the game briefly - but he is asking the questions I started asking when I was getting serious about the game. When someone is keen and enthusiastic it may be better to bring them in rather than wait.

Searry, I do not know if this answer sounds good to you. The only problem of joining one side now rather than waiting is that you cannot then join the other side later. And it would mean a lower participation to begin with. But if it sounds good let us know?
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
Searry

Post by Searry »

Hello,

I have indeed been asking questions a lot and I'm very enthused by the game. I would like to see how people who have played longer play and would like to join the discussions. Please share the dropbox with me if that is okay.

I'm okay with either playing Germans or Soviets so when a vacancy comes up, you can email or PM me.
-Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm Beta Tester
-Rule The Waves 3 Beta Tester

Return to “Opponents Wanted”