Purchased: and looking forward to the future

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
jack54

Purchased: and looking forward to the future

Post by jack54 »

Finally made my purchase:[:D]

I love the design and I'm looking forward to the continued development. (Only regret I have is the beta patches are on Steam so I'll have to wait a while [:(])

Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)
Nimrod 9th

RE: Purchased: and looking forward to the future

Post by Nimrod 9th »

Beta patches on steam are the only thing keeping me from buying. [:(] I too like the design.[:)] But I don't do Steam. And with the numerous game system crashes want/need to keep up with the latest patches. Can't do that if not on Steam.[&:] So, guess I'll just have to wait a while longer.[>:]
ErissN6

RE: Purchased: and looking forward to the future

Post by ErissN6 »

Yeah, you may wait for 1.05 in June I guess, it should be the true release.
I had bought but I still wonder if I did well. I'll see later soon.

Return to “Sovereignty: Crown of Kings”