Total War Warhammer

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

wodin

Total War Warhammer

Post by wodin »

I've never really got into these games..until now.

For some reason I find the fantasy setting works really well with the game engine.

Also I've found a mod that for me makes the game a classic. It lets the AI take over your forces in battle so you then sit back and watch it play out!

SO instead of how good your skill at real time games are it's going by the skill of the actual units instead.

LINK
wodin

RE: Total War Warhammer

Post by wodin »

I was only going to quickly check out the new Bretonnia free DLC for abit and suddenly found a fair few hours had passed by! This hasn't happened to me with regards to a PC game for a very very long time.
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

I agree, Warhammer is really the most fun that Total War has been in a long time. Just the right amount of strategic management for the setting, and lots of crazy battles.
wodin

Post by wodin »

I think the release from historical settings has prob freed the game up. Plus no one can start comparing it to real events etc..

I could see this being heavily modified and then moved on to WH40K land warfare..

Or Lord of the Rings, maybe set in the first age for a change..

Return to “General Discussion”