AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.
Rasputitsa

AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM

Post by Rasputitsa »

I continued the AAR, but what seems to be a supply bug has returned, although I have only run in 'Windows 7', when I thought that this might be a 'Windows 10' issue.

I operated my house rule, not allocating workers to a port when enemy units were adjacent, which I dealt with by Turn 22 and added the workers.

This was the effect :

NAPLES has taken over most of the supply, even though not at full capacity, knocking out most of the effect from the other ports, which also happened when I brought TARANTO into use earlier in the game. I was able to neutralise the TARANTO effect by taking out the workers, but I cannot do this with NAPLES as it is essential to the game.

By knocking out the supply effect from BARI, it has put the Eastern front line into 0% supply.
Attachments
T22SupplyBug.jpg
T22SupplyBug.jpg (390.48 KiB) Viewed 504 times
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
Rasputitsa

RE: AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM

Post by Rasputitsa »

I continued to play on, to see if the supply effects corrected, as NAPLES port capacity increased to a more normal setting. Here is the next Turn 23, with NAPLES supply spread unrealistically to 100% over nearly all of the map.

Attachments
T23SupplyBug.jpg
T23SupplyBug.jpg (410.29 KiB) Viewed 504 times

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

Still playing on, hoping that the supply issue would resolve itself, now into Turn 24. All that has happened is that as NAPLES port capacity increases, it just spreads 100% further over the whole map.

See in the top info bar, it is now snowing and supply difficulties become a major part of the game, which is now meaningless with this supply fault.

I am not giving up just yet, as the Allies have just captured another port at TERMOLI and I will see how that effects the supply balance. Good news is, I finally got the amphibious invasion to work, with the Commandos taking the beach just North of TERMOLI, just when the plan was coming together, now this [&:]

It has been a good game, with a realistic representation of the Italian Campaign and I hope this issue resolves itself, if only to find out how the game develops, as the action moves North. Also looking for a work-around, maybe by adjusting the number of workers.

It may be that this has been caused by moving the running game between different computers when travelling, I will try a restart, sticking to one system and see what happens.

I am repeating this to Tech Support, it would be a shame to lose a game with so much potential.[:(]
Attachments
T24SupplyBug.jpg
T24SupplyBug.jpg (430.03 KiB) Viewed 504 times

Zecke

Post by Zecke »

ME..Womak¡

played lots of game for example PANZER GENERAL fron SSI; and when the americans invade ITALY; put only THE BIG ONES INFANTRY iN FRONT if you are AXIS...The mechanics armored NO; panzers to Push then back by 1v1; the americas only have two roads very very far away from each other.

AS american i always attaked from the LEFT side; your right from the pictures you put.

(sorry for my ENGLISH, but thats way i participate)

and Be aware if AXIS from ANZIO; in Panzer general they desembark
Epsilon Eridani

Zecke

Post by Zecke »

my record¡...(WIPT) you have to see it.[:-]
Epsilon Eridani

Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

Bump !

Return to “After Action Reports”