Shipping Options

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Brettski

Shipping Options

Post by Brettski »

SO is the only option for shipping USPS Priority Mail? I do not want to pay $27 for shipping and there used to be other options.
JosephM

RE: Shipping Options

Post by JosephM »

Hello Brettski,

Sorry for the cost, but this is what we are charged by our suppliers. We are currently working with the to try to reduce this but we do not yet have a date when this will be done. I'm sorry for this but once we can get this reduced we will be posting this on the forums/news feed.
Orm

Post by Orm »

It would be nice if you could ship from within EU as well. The extra tax and expensive shipping makes your games extremely expensive. [:(]

Edit for clarification: The cost for the games themselves isn't all that bad. But with shipping and tax they cost a small fortune.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
wings7

Post by wings7 »

I hope the new releases (older titles would be great too) will be available on Steam in the future...it would be a Win-Win for everyone! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
JosephM

Post by JosephM »

Hello Orm,

We are also looking into the European Warehouse again as well, but again this does depend on our suppliers.
Orm

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: Joseph M

Hello Orm,

We are also looking into the European Warehouse again as well, but again this does depend on our suppliers.
That is good to hear.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Greybriar

Post by Greybriar »

I was just shopping at the Matrix store for a game to use my anniversary coupon on. I decided to buy the boxed edition of Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe. When I got to checkout, I saw there was a shipping charge of $20 which effectively killed the discount I would have gotten on the game. That's too much!
This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee
Greybriar

Post by Greybriar »

Update: Today I used my anniversary coupon towards the purchase of the boxed Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe and the Valentines Day code towards the boxed Gary Grigsby's War in the West along with the digital version of Vietnam '65. Note that these games were in the same order. The shipping charges for the two boxed games was $27, which is significantly less than $20 per game.

It also might interest you to see how the boxed games are packed. Here is a video of the unboxing of Gary Grigsby's War in the West
This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee

Return to “General Discussion”