US lend resource bug or not?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Majorball68

US lend resource bug or not?

Post by Majorball68 »

Why is it when I lend the CW resources from the USA they use up the Caribbean sea zone convoys than travel to US East Coast sea zone on their way to the UK?

If I have no convoys in the Caribbean sea zone they leave from the US East Coast sea zone. No matter what I do to change it they insist on going the extra sea zone using up the CP meant for the CW Venezuelan oil which I am saving in Canada?

It defeats the purpose of sending US resources if the Venezuelan is going to default to 'Idle' settings. I have tried override and default settings but nothing will change it. The only way to bypass it to have extra convoys in the Caribbean sea zone which uses way more convoys than I want to use. Even if I manually set the sea zones for the US resources to travel when I double click the last sea zone the Carribean sea zone magically appears in the path.
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: US lend resource bug or not?

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Majorball68

Why is it when I lend the CW resources from the USA they use up the Caribbean sea zone convoys than travel to US East Coast sea zone on their way to the UK?

If I have no convoys in the Caribbean sea zone they leave from the US East Coast sea zone. No matter what I do to change it they insist on going the extra sea zone using up the CP meant for the CW Venezuelan oil which I am saving in Canada?

It defeats the purpose of sending US resources if the Venezuelan is going to default to 'Idle' settings. I have tried override and default settings but nothing will change it. The only way to bypass it to have extra convoys in the Caribbean sea zone which uses way more convoys than I want to use. Even if I manually set the sea zones for the US resources to travel when I double click the last sea zone the Carribean sea zone magically appears in the path.
This is a bug I am trying to get around to fixing.

For now, try specifying which resource goes to the Commonwealth - choosing ones close to the East Coast sea area.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Majorball68

RE: US lend resource bug or not?

Post by Majorball68 »

Return to “Tech Support”