Refineries not repairing

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

verdugo94

Refineries not repairing

Post by verdugo94 »

Hello,

I am having troubles with my captured refineries and oil centres, I don´t understand why if the have supply and fuel and eng they are not repairing, I have been following the valors of them several turns, and they do not change from 63(27) and I do not understand why, what is escaping from my knowledge? The date is 21 of december and it was captured at least a week ago.

Thanks you very much for your answers
witpqs

RE: Refineries not repairing

Post by witpqs »

Hi,

That "subefotos.com" site that you are using to post your pics wants to run Adobe Flash in the browser to view them. Adobe Flash is a MAJOR security risk and I won't run it to look at the photos. You could try posting them directly on this site or using someplace that will serve them in a standard format.
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

You need a minimum of 10,000 supply for any factory to repair. Then the factory needs to have repair turned on. that's about it.
Pax
verdugo94

Post by verdugo94 »

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

You need a minimum of 10,000 supply for any factory to repair. Then the factory needs to have repair turned on. that's about it.

That was the problem, aaw well, a few turns of repair lost..

Thanks you very much

witpqs, I will change the upload server next time, thanks you too anyway
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

Be aware that each oil or fuel point repaired will cost you 1000 supply points! You need to ask yourself if :
1. You can afford the supply just now
2. You really need the oil/fuel that badly, and can get it out where you can use it. (Home Islands or major naval base)
3. You will have the base for a long enough time to get some payback on the supply spent. DEI bases are generally good for a couple of years production for the Japanese, but Magwe in Burma is vulnerable to bombing or reconquest by the Allies.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

Well, that is Tarakan and probably should be repaired.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Jorge_Stanbury

Post by Jorge_Stanbury »

Repair the oil, but don't repair the refineries, as there is excess capacity in Japan.
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

ORIGINAL: Jorge_Stanbury

Repair the oil, but don't repair the refineries, as there is excess capacity in Japan.

+1
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
Alpha77

Post by Alpha77 »

Yes, the OIL should be repaired, the refs needs to be decided - i would only repair them if you have enough supplies or are confident you do not run out later :) I am not that confident as IJ.
Yaab

Post by Yaab »

It has always been about OIL, hasn't it?
https://www.amazon.com/We-fight-oil-Lud ... B00005X53E
verdugo94

Post by verdugo94 »

thanks for the advice :)

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”