PATRIOTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !!!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

operating

PATRIOTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !!!

Post by operating »

I am so damn proud of the New England Patriots, especially for Quarterback Tom Brady, absolutely a class act[;)]..!!! With a come from behind Victory..!! [:D]
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest
Ranger33

RE: PATRIOTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !!!

Post by Ranger33 »

Great game, but I think the sudden death rules for overtime in the NFL are ridiculous. Doesn't really seem fair to give such a massive advantage to the team that wins a coin toss. The college overtime rules are much better and more exciting.
Zap

Post by Zap »

Cograts to the patriots a well deserved win. I went off to do something else because of the score. My wife called me back and ,boy, was I glad she did. One heck of a game. The bettor that wagered 1,100,000 on Atlanta to win +3 points must be pretty sick right now
Rebel Yell

Post by Rebel Yell »

ORIGINAL: Ranger33

Great game, but I think the sudden death rules for overtime in the NFL are ridiculous. Doesn't really seem fair to give such a massive advantage to the team that wins a coin toss. The college overtime rules are much better and more exciting.

You couldn't be more wrong. Both teams had 60 minutes to win. The idea that both teams need to get the ball just encourages the soccer shootout mentality.

You go to overtime, you better score first. Sudden death is a good thing, college overtime is not.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

And it's only sudden death on a touchdown. A field goal gives the other team a chance.

Late in the third Atlanta was ahead 28-3. They had it. They couldn't keep it.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Brady wins and Patriot fans better enjoy, once he leaves, you can start crying like Jets fans. He's the greatest quarterback ever
wings7

Post by wings7 »

A great and exciting game, a little sloppy but Brady locked his Hall of Fame vote! Congratulations Patriots! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
wodin

Post by wodin »

Amazing game..first superbowl I've watched from start to finish since the eighties!
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

To each their own. I find the College overtime rules absurdities-'giving' the teams the ball on their opponent's 20? Nuts.

The refined overtime NFL rules are much better. It's not "sudden death" like it used to be as a team that only kicks a field goal will have to give the ball back to their opponent too.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Rebel Yell

You couldn't be more wrong. Both teams had 60 minutes to win. The idea that both teams need to get the ball just encourages the soccer shootout mentality.

You go to overtime, you better score first. Sudden death is a good thing, college overtime is not.
Hear hear.

Brady probably *is* the best QB to play the position. I guess I never really thought about it, but you can't argue with the man's grace under pressure and unparalleled success in the postseason. [&o]
operating

Post by operating »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

Brady wins and Patriot fans better enjoy, once he leaves, you can start crying like Jets fans. He's the greatest quarterback ever
We were crying for 54 dismal years till Bellicheck and Brady came on board and started to have a winning streak, it's been a beautiful thing to watch, and your right, I and others will likely hate it when they are gone.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Pure. Frontier. Gibberish.

[;)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

[;)]

Kind of like Rugby with pads...[:D] you British snob! [;)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
E

Post by E »

ORIGINAL: operating

I am so damn proud of the New England Patriots, especially for Quarterback Tom Brady, absolutely a class act[;)]..!!! With a come from behind Victory..!! [:D]
You saved me from having to watch the tape of the game! Thanks for saving me from the experience of watching a Stupor Bowl Foosball Game!
"Lose" is the opposite of "win." "Loose" is the opposite of "tight."

Friends Don't Let Friends Facebook.

Twitter is for... (wait for it!) ...Twits!
operating

Post by operating »

ORIGINAL: E

You saved me from having to watch the tape of the game! Thanks for saving me from the experience of watching a Stupor Bowl Foosball Game!

Hey, your welcome to attend or watch the Patriots victory parade in Boston tomorrow morning starting at 11 am..![:)]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

[;)]

That's "Authentic frontier gibberish" you git. [:'(]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Hey, your welcome to attend or watch the Patriots victory parade in Boston tomorrow morning starting at 11 am..![:)]

Riots scheduled to start at 12 noon sharp? [:'(]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Amazing game..first superbowl I've watched from start to finish since the eighties!

What time was it on for you lot?
operating

Post by operating »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Riots scheduled to start at 12 noon sharp? [:'(]
Font Face Times New Roman Arial Verdana Tahoma Courier New Trebuchet MS Microsoft Sans Serif Font Size Size=1 Size=2 Size=3 Size=4 Size=5 Size=6 Size=7
Just realized I was stationed a little north of you at Fort Hood with the First Armored Cav, used to go down to the Riverwalk on weekends, often on the way to Del Rio, both fun towns.[;)]
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

It's exactly how I will cry when Coach Saban retires. Good thing is, he doesn't get bored with what he is doing.
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon

Return to “General Discussion”