Brazenman

RE: New Units for PC

Post by Brazenman »

Soviet Hurrican MkII
http://my-files.ru/k3soli
R35

Post by R35 »

Nice to see the late war RAF camo on the Hurricane. I think the RAF/British Mosquito should have had this scheme too. Do you need these assembled?
Brazenman

Post by Brazenman »

ORIGINAL: R35

Nice to see the late war RAF camo on the Hurricane. I think the RAF/British Mosquito should have had this scheme too. Do you need these assembled?

Yes
it would be cool if you will assemble these planes
R35

Post by R35 »

Here you are:
Attachments
sovaircraft1.zip
(149.35 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Svetlanka

Post by Svetlanka »

ORIGINAL: R35

Nice to see the late war RAF camo on the Hurricane.

Really. Very beautiful camouflage.
Brazenman

Post by Brazenman »

Soviet P-40 Kittyhawk
http://my-files.ru/5zu0lu
R35

Post by R35 »

The assembled card:
Attachments
p40.zip
(64.35 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
T2_2112

Post by T2_2112 »

Could someone please upload full set newest DONE units ?! Have too much version and small pack here, i so confused @@ Of course what can public [:D]
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Hi guys

if you want to repost Hbalck pictures, it's OK for us. But we don't allow you to post on his behalf, so do not quote what he has written as he's been banned and we do not permit reposting of his posts and will lock posts where others post on his behalf.
R35

Post by R35 »

ORIGINAL: T2_2112

Could someone please upload full set newest DONE units ?! Have too much version and small pack here, i so confused @@ Of course what can public [:D]
Regretfully that is not going to happen unless the renders for the rest of the 30 units that he promised to make are posted. You can see the list on page 35:
fb.asp?m=4192952
I`ve spent a month implementing his "reworked" units into the game and instead he released renders for more than 40 units that I have not asked for. I`ve assembled those too into cards btw, but unless I get the units for which I agreed to do all the work I`m not going to upload anything.
ORIGINAL: VPaulus

Hi guys

if you want to repost Hbalck pictures, it's OK for us. But we don't allow you to post on his behalf, so do not quote what he has written as he's been banned and we do not permit reposting of his posts and will lock posts where others post on his behalf.
As I remember, that was actually the initial arrangement (Iain`s decision) that allowed this thread to stay open more than a year ago. I guess it turned into these quoted messages because, by all appearances, Brazenman is flooded with emails and it`s probably easier for him to just copy paste the whole thing. Anyway, nice of you to allow the unit graphics to stay! They`re obviously used by quite a few people.
Svetlanka

Post by Svetlanka »

Brazenman
The problem is solved very simply
I think that you can write - Dissident wrote (for example)
And we all will be able understand what it means.
JosephM

Post by JosephM »

Svetlanka, sorry if you are joking, but I'll reply under the assumption you are being serious. Please note that if you guys do not comply with VPaulus' suggestion we'll just lock the thread instead, which stops all the images being posted. While I can understand that Brazenman may be flooded with emails, he has chosen to repost this images on HBalck's behalf, which we are happy to allow. But Hbalck was banned for a reason so we do not wish for him to have a voice on this forum again, as he is not able to follow the rules of our forums. So posting his own words is obviously giving him a voice and therefore if he continues to be given a voice via this thread (or others) we'll just completely stop the contribution of his images on the forums instead.
uzbek

Post by uzbek »

Where can I download the full version of this mod New Units for PC !?
Brazenman

Post by Brazenman »

A-20 Havoc (DB-7 Boston)
http://my-files.ru/ief43o
R35

Post by R35 »

The assembled card. I`ve named it A-20B as it is in vanilla, but I haven`t checked to see what version the image actually represents.

EDIT: judging from the nose it seems we actually got an A-20G.
Attachments
a20.zip
(105.97 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Intenso82

Post by Intenso82 »

Where can I download the full version of this mod New Units for PC !?

He probably only for MP games.
R35

Post by R35 »

I just want to say to anyone who might still be visiting this thread that, in case a few more renders keep dripping in here, I will not be around to assemble them. I no longer see the point in this. What would a few more soviet units achieve when so many factions are still unfinished? Honestly, at the rate of a unit every 10 days or so I am wasting more time checking this thread than assembling the unit card. If this actually continues like this it will take a few years before all the remaining units are covered. So really, if H.Balck/Dumnorix gets serious about finishing his PzC project as he has promised, there could be another shot at this when that time comes, but until then I think that leaving him to his own fate is the best approach. Kudos to Brazenman for the patience to put up with all this!
Brazenman

Post by Brazenman »

Soviet M16 MGMC Half-track
http://my-files.ru/u5bzfz
Brazenman

Post by Brazenman »

Soviet Iljushin Il-10 Shturmovik
http://my-files.ru/mmts53

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”