Leader Movement

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

Rayfer

Leader Movement

Post by Rayfer »

How do I move a leader, say a division leader, without have all his attached subordinates moving as well? I just want to reposition him while leaving the others where they are.
Rayfer
Biondo

RE: Leader Movement

Post by Biondo »

Hi Rayfer, do you mean through the Command Map? Or in the 3D view?
Rayfer

Post by Rayfer »

ORIGINAL: Biondo

Hi Rayfer, do you mean through the Command Map? Or in the 3D view?

On the main 3d view screen. I just want to reposition him without having all his subordinates move as well. Thanks. Ray
Rayfer
Biondo

Post by Biondo »

Simply right-click on the destination for your officer without giving formation orders.

You can also give him a double-quick run order or a use roads order clicking on the correspondant yellow icon, so only he will run or use road movement.
Rayfer

Post by Rayfer »

ORIGINAL: Biondo

Simply right-click on the destination for your officer without giving formation orders.

You can also give him a double-quick run order or a use roads order clicking on the correspondant yellow icon, so only he will run or use road movement.

Thanks! Works like a charm....[:)]
Rayfer

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”