Akfrika Korps event bug

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
dplummer

Akfrika Korps event bug

Post by dplummer »

Playing customized game as Germany. Afrika Korps option triggers end of 1940 and I accept. But units not deploying. Checked manual and it says they will deploy in March but played to March and still nothing deployed.

Since playing modded game started over from beginning as hot seat. Played to end of 1940 with no moves, just accepted events and had UK declare war on Italy. Event fires end of 1940, I accept, units immediately deploy.

I have save from 11/22/1940 which was last I did before end of 1940, From that turn if you advance to January option will be presented and units won't deploy. Also have last turn in February 1941 that I went to just o see if units would deploy. Saves too large to upload, where can I send?

Great game but need to know what's keeping the units from deploying so I can start over and not do that again. Not having DAK going to really change things in the Med.

----

Restarted from scratch and problem didn't happen again. All's well that end's well. Thanks for the offer to manually add in the Afrika Korps.
BillRunacre

RE: Akfrika Korps event bug

Post by BillRunacre »

If it happens again please let me know. [:)]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
darrellb9

Post by darrellb9 »

Experienced this as well playing standard 1939 game.
Subtracted the points each turn but units never showed up.
KorutZelva

Post by KorutZelva »

The afrika corp happened to me also with a AI Germany, human Italy.

Also:
I conquered egypt before I got the message ethiopia was liberated but didn't get my free italian unit from sudan.
I paid to upgrade my italian battleship to a carrier but by august 1942 I still hadn't got it.

Something's afoot...

Return to “Tech Support”