Search archs

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

gmtello

Search archs

Post by gmtello »

newbie question. When ordering patrols how can i see the coloured lines with turn during day and afternoon. Z doesnot work. So i dont know if the patrols are ordered and also how i see the results of the patrol. Thank u in advance
witpqs

RE: Search archs

Post by witpqs »

"z" is it. To see what is ordered for a single group there is a button on the group screen.

Could it be that you have the group's range set to 0 (zero)?
gmtello

Post by gmtello »

No the máximum range is 18. Instead of the sentencie show arcs Just reads patrol levels and search sector. You click that one and give su the chance to use map or put sectors but no show
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

It might help if you post screen pics of what you are seeing.
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

And confirm you do not have the unit set to 100% training and have selected a Nav Search mission, not Nav Attack.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

Did you set search arcs for the unit(s) in question. If you don't set search arcs it will search 360 degrees and no arc will be shown. The 'z' key will normally show arcs.

FYI. Its best to ask questions in the main forum. This is really for tech support.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

Return to “Tech Support”