Seeking Experienced German Player

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

HardLuckYetAgain

Seeking Experienced German Player

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

Looking for an Experienced German player for Bitter End game

No Para's
No invasions
No bombing of HQ unless stacked with ground unit (pretty much fixed in the last patches but I like the rule)
Full Blizzard
Non random weather
Patch 1.09.02

If I can't find an experienced German player more than happy to play Germans under same conditions.

German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
Michael T

RE: Seeking Experienced German Player

Post by Michael T »

You are going to need SD rules to discourage runaways by both sides. The SD scenario IMO is better than Bitter End.
HardLuckYetAgain

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

ORIGINAL: Michael T

You are going to need SD rules to discourage runaways by both sides. The SD scenario IMO is better than Bitter End.

Yup, Pro's and Con's to both. The benifit for SD is that you can get the game done and over with early if what you mentioned happens. Where the Bitter End you have to... well wait to the Bitter End for the result ;-P
German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
Twigster

Post by Twigster »

Greetings,

Definitions of "experienced" may vary... that said, I would offer myself as a German opponent. I have a recently-posted AAR by way of reference. I was playing ves. another player but was disrupted by the holidays and subsequently have lost contact. Will not be hurt if found unworthy. [8D]

Return to “Opponents Wanted”