Event Scroll

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

wolfclan

Event Scroll

Post by wolfclan »

After a couple of years, I have reloaded the game. During the hiatus, changed computers and have upgraded to Windows 10.
After experimenting with the switches, everything seems to work with -deepColor -dd_sw. The one glitch I have is in the scroll on the bottom left of the screen. It works fine until I get to first phase of "Air Attacks". As soon as a ship is sunk, it stops. It starts scrolling again on "Aircraft Landing", works fine and then stops again in the second air strike phase and again starts up afterward and runs normally to the end of the turn. This is only a minor problem, but irritating. Is there something I can do?
witpqs

RE: Event Scroll

Post by witpqs »

If you are talking about the message box in the bottom left corner, then AFAIK it just is the way it is. Most or all of those messages are available in the report files.
wolfclan

Post by wolfclan »

Thanks. I agree that the information I'm missing is elsewhere. Just a strange issue and a irritation. I was hoping this had happened before and there was a easy solution. I might just reinstall.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: wolfclan

Thanks. I agree that the information I'm missing is elsewhere. Just a strange issue and a irritation. I was hoping this had happened before and there was a easy solution. I might just reinstall.
I noticed it years ago. It just is that way. Reinstalling won't help.

Return to “Tech Support”