[Q] Updating latest DB3000.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Annapolis1981

[Q] Updating latest DB3000.

Post by Annapolis1981 »

Should I delete everything in the ...\DB3000 sub-directory and replace it with the latest version of DB3000 (Dec. 2016) or should I simply add it to the current (April 2016) .jpeg images?
mikmykWS

RE: Updating latest DB3000.

Post by mikmykWS »

No don't delete anything.

To update the game and add new db versions run the installers.

To update a scenario to a new db go to the editor drop down, select database and pick the upgrade scenario to latest db versions and follow instructions. Please read the small bit in the manual on this it is valuable.

Mike
mikkey

Post by mikkey »

Monte, I suppose that you write about "Database Images pack". If so, then the recommended procedure is to delete old images.
This from Database Images pack readme file:
I recommend that you simply delete your existing CWDB image files instead of doing an overwrite. Only after deleting your existing CWDB image file install this file. This deletion is important, as the revised image file eliminates several errors in the images and naming conventions. By not deleting the existing image files, the incorrect files may remain on the system. This file also replaces a few of the previous images with better quality or more accurate images, as well as adds additional units.
Annapolis1981

Post by Annapolis1981 »

Thanks for the quick response.

Return to “Tech Support”