Matrix Sale

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Zap

Matrix Sale

Post by Zap »

Matrix we all liked the sale very much was it good for you as well!!??
IainMcNeil

RE: Matrix Sale

Post by IainMcNeil »

Yes thanks :)
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thank you all and I hope your holidays were good too. [8D]
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Now get back to work on Tigers of Steel. [:'(]
durangokid

Post by durangokid »

Excellent sale made even better with a 25% discount code. Many thanks, it's very kind of you.

If I had spent as much time studying in my job as I spend reading game manuals, I would still be in work!
wings7

Post by wings7 »

Great sale guys! Thanks and I look forward to the next one! [:)]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
E

Post by E »

I was unimpressed with this sale.... I couldn't buy a game I wanted and customer service gave the age old refrain of "it's your fault" (even though the error indicated a server fault and all was fine with my system and card in a previous purchase the same year).

I did think it was sad that I couldn't be given a phone number to just call in my purchase (I certainly was not going to change my system so they could have my money! ROFL).

Oh well, I saved money on yet another game I didn't really "need" (YAGIDRN!!!) and Matrix wasn't burdened by my money! *grin* So it really did work out in the end (especially after my last two purchases were marred by hidden requirements!).
"Lose" is the opposite of "win." "Loose" is the opposite of "tight."

Friends Don't Let Friends Facebook.

Twitter is for... (wait for it!) ...Twits!
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

The support team do spend a huge amount of time helping people to overcome issues with their particular setup but the nature of PC's is they all work differently and if there is an issue on our server side we fix it and if not support try to help you work around the issue on the client side. This is a general issue with payment processing - e.g. I currently cant buy anything from Steam as it wont work on my system, however I haven't even had a response to my query yet let alone an offer of help :)

We don't have a system of placing orders by phone unfortunately. If you can explain to support what the issue is exactly they should be able to walk you through it.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
E

Post by E »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil
The support team do spend a huge amount of time helping people to overcome issues with their particular setup but the nature of PC's is they all work differently
Interesting that you assumed the fault was mine (I obviously, still disagree due to previous purchases the same year).

Oh well, the sale is over. I learned something. I moved on and I spent my money elsewhere (I spent it on something I should have spent it on, and not something I wanted to spend it on. So it worked out for the best for my marriage!!!! *grin*).

"Lose" is the opposite of "win." "Loose" is the opposite of "tight."

Friends Don't Let Friends Facebook.

Twitter is for... (wait for it!) ...Twits!
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: E

I was unimpressed with this sale.... I couldn't buy a game I wanted and customer service gave the age old refrain of "it's your fault" (even though the error indicated a server fault and all was fine with my system and card in a previous purchase the same year).
When I bought Starshatter - Ultimate Space Combat (NOT The Gathering Storm), I chose wire transfer for payment. I got a bill with two different reference numbers! (otherwise the same, but one had number less) Some e-mail exchanges later I got it paid and received the DVD (or was it CD?)
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars

Return to “General Discussion”