Using Patch 1.40 Cant change screen Res

Gary Grigsby’s World at War is back with a whole new set of features. World at War: A World Divided still gives complete control over the production, research and military strategy for your side, but in this new updated version you’ll also be able to bring spies into the mix as well as neutral country diplomacy, variable political events and much more. Perhaps the largest item is the ability to play a special Soviet vs. Allies scenario that occurs after the end of World War II.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

kuroth1

Using Patch 1.40 Cant change screen Res

Post by kuroth1 »

I cant get the Screen res setting to work.. I go in and change it and nothing happens. I exit the game and come back in and the screen Res setting is back to the default and not what I set it too..

zakblood

RE: Using Patch 1.40 Cant change screen Res

Post by zakblood »

tm.asp?m=4064225

does this help?

and the link in the thread also, good luck[;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
kuroth1

Post by kuroth1 »

It was very odd.. In messing with this I found I could not even save a game.. I manually created a save folder under dat and now I can save and change the Res.. Thanks!
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

ORIGINAL: kuroth1

It was very odd.. In messing with this I found I could not even save a game.. I manually created a save folder under dat and now I can save and change the Res.. Thanks!
The eternal save bug [:(], once you install the game for the first time you have to create a save folder or you will have this problem [:@] No update patches for a long a time...
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
kuroth1

Post by kuroth1 »

Wow.. That is pretty frustrating as I spent 2+ hours messing with it to get it to work..

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided”