If I buy the Tunisian add on.....

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

Richrd

If I buy the Tunisian add on.....

Post by Richrd »

will I be able to start a campaign scenario in Nov 42? Or make one?
Richrd
HunterICX

RE: If I buy the Tunisian add on.....

Post by HunterICX »

AFAIK the only scenario that starts in 1942 is the Torch to Tunisia scenario.

The Grand Campaigns which the expansion adds a new one (called 4th supreme command) both start in 1943 with the start of Operation Husky.
RedLancer

Post by RedLancer »

The reason that we didn't add a Nov 42 GC is two fold. Firstly teaching the AI would have been hugely problematic. Secondly the naval war is not really up to it.

It is possible to create a H2H 42 GC scenario with the editor if you choose but you'd need to house rule the first 6 months.
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev
Richrd

Post by Richrd »

Thanks guys. Maybe I'll start with an air only campaign. Or maybe modify the existing 43 campaign back to a Nov 42 start, kind of a start to finish air war. For the Americans anyway. I'll buy it.
Richrd

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”