SPWaW D/L's - Total for One Year

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Major_Mess

SPWaW D/L's - Total for One Year

Post by Major_Mess »

Happy New Years to all of you!!

A little over a year ago we made available the total package - SPWaW 2016.

Now, the Depot isn't some High-Falutin' Big-Time Operation like this here Matrix/Slitherene with fancy things like counters and analysers and an IT staff and I don't know what else. Over at The Depot we're set-up in a little more of a primitive fashion so I can't provide (cuz I prolly don't know what I'm doing LOL) any hard numbers.

But I can tell you this ............

As of this morning, there has been 7920+ visits to the specific SPWaW 2016 download thread.
As far as I can tell from the logs, there has to have been at least over 6000 Downloads of this version of the game in One Year. I'd like to think that it's closer to 6500, but I don't know for sure.

6000+ Downloads.

I don't know what to say other than Thank You.

Humbly Yours
Major Mess

PS: The Artillery Screen issues have been solved. Working closely with the Developer of a program called DxWnd we now have a viable solution to this oh-so vexing problem.

Click below. You know you want to!!

Kuokkanen

RE: SPWaW D/L's - Total for One Year

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: Major Mess

PS: The Artillery Screen issues have been solved. Working closely with the Developer of a program called DxWnd we now have a viable solution to this oh-so vexing problem.
When you have properly tuned DxWnd as part of the installer file, you're golden.
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
Zap

RE: SPWaW D/L's - Total for One Year

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen
ORIGINAL: Major Mess

When you have properly tuned DxWnd as part of the installer file, you're golden.

Grateful for the great download package. Agree, combine the two and WOW!

Return to “General Discussion”