Kiddytoto's Graphic Mod

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Jagger2002

Kiddytoto's Graphic Mod

Post by Jagger2002 »

Hi All, I would like to download Kiddytoto's graphic mod. Unfortunately the link is broken or bad. Does anyone have a workable link or if someone has the mod, can generously allow me to have a copy? I am posting here as well as in the mods forum with the hope that the right person will read my request. Thanks all.
Jagger2002

RE: Kiddytoto's Graphic Mod

Post by Jagger2002 »

Lascar gave me a good link. So I am set.
dyrn

Post by dyrn »

thank you for sharing......????? Duh.
I am responsible for what I say - not for how you understand it.
Philippeatbay

Post by Philippeatbay »

Links to mods (including this one) can be found in the mod section.
steevodeevo

Post by steevodeevo »

Could do with a guide on how to use the generic mod enabler here as well. I'm no Einstein, and have used it before but I'm a bit baffled.

I'm (very much) guessing I have to create a folder called 'MODS' in the game's root directory, import the 3 mod folders to this, then steer the generic mod enabler to those 3 files, then use import and enable? I'm sort-of doing that to no avail.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”