Is there any chance from a screenshot at XMas or before?

3D version of Close Combat
Nomada_Firefox

RE: Is there any chance from a screenshot at XMas or before?

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

Please ignore Michael, the divorce got him crazy. Sorry Michael but it is the true. Try enjoy your live more. Now you know because I do not want get married.;)
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Guys let's avoid being personal.

Platoon_Michael: Please stop. These rants achieve nothing. Sometimes development runs very long. The idea that TBF is the only game to be announced and then take a lot longer to come out than expected is clearly untrue. We have explained the reasons for the delay - reasons which we believe will lead to a superior final product. Just be patient.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
mooxe

Post by mooxe »

In retrospect maybe the game was announced to early. This forum is mostly a distraction now. We certainly do not need anymore threads begging for features...

Nor do we need more threads begging for screenshots.
Close Combat Series

CCS on Youtube

Join Discord for tech support and online games.
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

From all this, one thing is very clear, with the lack of information/screenshots published, it will be one of the games more harshly judged in the story of all the games.

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon »

To be fair, you cant judge as good or bad a game with nothing showed last 2 years... game is judged harshly because is not showing images??? at least in my case i cant say if game is good or bad because i didnt see something to judge apart the pre-alpha images but i can say i dislike lack of info for a game that has release date next year (first half, at least i understand this).

Even show something in early stage help to devs know if what they are doing hit their target or not apart that create a playerbase even before game is released... and free marketing in other forums-webs, for example i post a lot in a forum and mantein alive certain area of forum dedicated to a wargame serie moving info from "official" forums, apart i translate the info to other language.

Return to “Close Combat – The Bloody First”