Command Points

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Mac Linehan

Command Points

Post by Mac Linehan »

Gents-

Have used the search function but no go; really bothers me as I should easily find numerous references the following question:

With a HQ selected, command points used (units assigned) / command points unused should be displayed on the counter. I cannot seem to find the readout. Am probably missing something basic.

Decided to take a break from AE and learn WitE. Awesome game.

Thank You all for your help.

Also-

If there is a better way to search, please let me know. Again, probably operator error.

Cricket Mac
LAV-25 2147
TAIL_GUNNER

RE: Command Points

Post by TAIL_GUNNER »

It's the little tank icon. In this case, the HQ is over the nominal limit by 4 CP.

Attachments
headquarters.jpg
headquarters.jpg (19.43 KiB) Viewed 74 times
AKA "Juggalo"
Mac Linehan

RE: Command Points

Post by Mac Linehan »

Tail Gunner-

I, Sir, am in your debt.

Thank You, Sir!

An Enlightened Mac
LAV-25 2147