Mud

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

BK6583

Mud

Post by BK6583 »

I'm a bit confused. Playing the Germans for the first time. In anticipation of the next turn being mud, I set OKH and the three army groups to refit off. The mud turn arrives and I see a whole bunch of my front line units (armor, mech, and infantry, on refit. Do I have to go in and set every single HQ down to corps level to refit off?
charlie0311

RE: Mud

Post by charlie0311 »

Hi,

Go to Commanders Report (CR), top of map page. Units tab (should be the first thing up), then click refit/reserve, get a small window, select "0", I think it is, and nothing will be on refit or reserve.
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

The refit off command only applies to units directly reporting to it. On the map you have to go to all the HQs with directly reporting units. In the commanders report as mentioned you can switch all or any selected filtered list off or on in one go.
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
Icier

Post by Icier »

go into the heading of the commander report
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”