Patch ETA

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

DarkstarOne

Patch ETA

Post by DarkstarOne »

Game's been out a month...
DarkstarOne

RE: Patch ETA

Post by DarkstarOne »

BUMP
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

Soon...
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys,

we've been hoping to release an update for the last 2 weeks but unfortunately it just hasn't happened. Hubert wasn't well and was working through and has just been diagnosed with pneumonia.

We've asked Hubert to stop trying to get anything done and take a break for Christmas and hopefully start the new year well and ready to update the game. We're sorry for the delay but really don't think Hubert pushing to try and deliver anything now makes sense for anyone.

We'll get a patch to you and multiplayer as soon as we can in the new year. Thanks for your understanding.

The Matrix & Fury Teams
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Hartmann

Post by Hartmann »

Hubert should rest and take his time to get well. Pneumonia is still to be taken seriously in the 21st century - I almost died of it once because I didn't.

We can wait, the game is more playable than certain others after the umpteenth DLC with "free" patch ...
Patrat

Post by Patrat »

I agree with Hartmann. Pneumonia is no joke and can kill you if you try to ignore it. Just look at Jim Henson.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Hope he gets better soon, patches can always wait
sapper32

Post by sapper32 »

Yes agree patch can wait hope Hubert gets well soon we can look forward to the patch in the New Year
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.
Templer_12

Post by Templer_12 »

Hubert should patch his health first.
Get well.
RussW

Post by RussW »

For sure Hubert needs to take care of himself,,This here is just a game and still good to play
Semper Fi
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Development team please take time off for the holidays and enjoy your families. We have plenty to do with the new SC3 and can certainly wait.

Get well Hubert
xwormwood

Post by xwormwood »

All the best wishes, Hubert!
"You will be dead, so long as you refuse to die" (George MacDonald)
TheGreatRadish

Post by TheGreatRadish »

Sorry to hear Hubert has been unwell, hope he's on the mend.
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

Wishing you all the best and a quick recovery Hubert. Take care and merry Christmas to you and all SC players.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and the good news is that I'm finally feeling a lot better. [:)]

Months of late nights wrapping up this game must have finally caught up with me, and taking the time this week to officially rest and recuperate has already done wonders on my end.

I look forward to the holidays and spending some time with the family and rest assured we'll finish up what we started with SC3 as soon as the new year rolls around.

I also wanted to wish everyone, on behalf of Bill and myself, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well and to thank everyone for their overall support. It really has meant a lot to us and we really appreciate it [:)]
Boonierat1972

Post by Boonierat1972 »

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater
I also wanted to wish everyone, on behalf of Bill and myself, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well and to thank everyone for their overall support. It really has meant a lot to us and we really appreciate it [:)]

Get well and have a great festive season Hubert, and thanks for the hours of fun with the game already, SC2 was ace but this is a whole new level of awesome [&o].
Stéphane Moutin-Luyat
Vietnam Combat Operations
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Glad to hear you are feeling better Hubert. I also have not been feeling well, so I have taken off from work the rest of this week and beginning of next week. I also have told my family that I have been called out of town on business, so I don't have to waste Christmas time with family stuff. Now I have plenty of time to relax and enjoy playing SC3 [;)]
James Taylor

Post by James Taylor »

Hubert, this is no time to be messing around with an illness like pneumonia. A diagnosis like this can lead to all types of complications.

Belay that SC3, that is a SeaMonkey order![;)]

You owe us nothing, we'll discuss this next year. Now get the Hell WELL![:)]
SeaMonkey
vaalen

Post by vaalen »

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and the good news is that I'm finally feeling a lot better. [:)]

Months of late nights wrapping up this game must have finally caught up with me, and taking the time this week to officially rest and recuperate has already done wonders on my end.

I look forward to the holidays and spending some time with the family and rest assured we'll finish up what we started with SC3 as soon as the new year rolls around.

Hubert, I am so glad you are feeling better. Please do us all a great favor and do no work until you are completely well.

Rest, enjoy the holidays, and know that so many of us deeply respect and admire you, and are wishing with all our hearts that you recover completely.

I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy new year.
Delta66

Post by Delta66 »

I wish the dev get well soon.

Still, I'm surprised by the high number of glitches and occasional CTD, the game is playable though, but overall this give a negative impression (especially for a 40€) game despite the good gameplay. It feels like a late Beta IMHO.

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”