Older Player returning

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

bradfordkay

RE: Older Player returning

Post by bradfordkay »

Welcome back Rockmedic... it's funny, the only games I can bring myself to play other than AE are Bethesda's Elder Scrolls or Fallout series, or Bioware's Dragon Age series. Those are the only ones I have found to be detailed and immersive enough to make it worthwhile to put down AE for awhile.
fair winds,
Brad
rockmedic109

Post by rockmedic109 »

Thanks Brad.

Those are great games. I'd recommend the Mass Effect series for the list.

I may slow down playing AE, but I cannot envision ever stopping. I need to play Inquisition with my new computer. My old laptop just wasn't powerful enough to run it the way it should be run. But I've been away from AE for too long. Like meeting a old friend.
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

I think I remember Xargun's pic of those games... Welcome back! [8D]
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

I especially remember one of the Matrix administrators posting a thread with a photo of a smiling Xargun holding five copies of the game with the thread entitled "First WITP customer!". He apparently made a beeline to the Matrix table at the convention as soon as the doors opened.
fair winds,
Brad
Xargun

Post by Xargun »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

I especially remember one of the Matrix administrators posting a thread with a photo of a smiling Xargun holding five copies of the game with the thread entitled "First WITP customer!". He apparently made a beeline to the Matrix table at the convention as soon as the doors opened.

True. I only went to Origins just to buy the game. I got in went to the Matrix Booth and bought 5 copies and shocked them. I think they had the picture posted before I even got home. With you guys mentioning it, I pulled out the WitP box last evening and still have the original receipt inside. I went home and filled out 4 overnight packages and dropped them off for Airborne (DHL) to deliver. Good times...

Xargun

bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

Yes, they were. Thank you once again!

[&o][&o][&o]
fair winds,
Brad

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”