No Siberian Army?

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Harrybanana

No Siberian Army?

Post by Harrybanana »

Playing my 2nd game as the Allies. The Germans invaded Russia in July 41. The Winter attrition to the Germans didn't happen until February 1942. It is now a couple turns later in March 1942, but the Russian Siberian army has still not made an appearance. I did receive a message several turns ago that Russian intelligence was sure that Japan was not going to attack. So should I report this as a bug, wait a few more turns, or is it normal for the Siberian Army to go AWOL?
Robert Harris
sPzAbt653

RE: No Siberian Army?

Post by sPzAbt653 »

1942/05/01 is the failsafe date. They arrive then if all other conditions are met [;)]
n0kn0k

Post by n0kn0k »

They will come. One or two turns after the 3 AT units you might have ordered.
Consider it a good sign that they haven't arrived yet. ;)
Hartmann

Post by Hartmann »

Yeah, Stalin must have decided that the Germans underperformed so far and that there's no hurry. [:)]
BillRunacre

Post by BillRunacre »

That's right, they are triggered by Axis advances, so if the Axis delay (or are delayed by fierce resistance) then they'll arrive a bit later. But never any later than May 1942.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”