a message to and also from the AWNT team:)

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

wodin

a message to and also from the AWNT team:)

Post by wodin »

As I'm proud of the AWNT team I just want to announce we have broke the 20,000 views a month mark. The last four weeks we've had 20,453 views.

My target was for this time next year to get 20,000+ a month every month. We need to attract more people from the military minifig community plus make sure we attract as many of you Wargamers as possible.

Thanks also to all those here that have gone to the blog to check it out..a big thank you:) To those who go there often a HUGE thank you goes out to you. To those who haven't dropped in please when you have a few minutes spare drop by and check us out and thanks for reading this message:)

Next April will be our first birthday! The team hopes to carry on making the website a success and become one of your go to pages, become more than just a blog but more like a professional website. We hope at some point to move away from blogger and if possible create a webpage from the ground up..we shall see.

Anyway from the AWNT team to all of you blog readers and to those yet to drop in have a Very Happy Xmas and New Year!
operating

RE: a message to and also from the AWNT team:)

Post by operating »

Yes, your site is well organized and loaded with all kinds of info, Good job...[:)]
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest
wings7

Post by wings7 »

You guys are doing a great job, Jason! Thank you for all your hard work and effort! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
radic202

Post by radic202 »

A link would be greatly appreciated my Friend!
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
wodin

Post by wodin »

LINK TO BLOG

Your wish is my command!
radic202

Post by radic202 »

ORIGINAL: wodin

LINK TO BLOG

Your wish is my command!

Un Gros Merci mon ami!!
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!

Return to “General Discussion”