Shop error?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Orm

Shop error?

Post by Orm »

When I try to buy Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe I get the page shown in the picture below. And it doesn't matter if I am logged in or not. As soon as I click on "buy now" I get the page shown. [:(]

Attachments
0000.jpg
0000.jpg (160.43 KiB) Viewed 70 times
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Lecivius

RE: Shop error?

Post by Lecivius »

Heck, I can't even log in [:(]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

I've checked it now and can't reproduce the issue. Maybe it was a temporary glitch.
Could you guys test with another Internet browser?
Orm

Post by Orm »

I've checked it now and can't reproduce the issue. Maybe it was a temporary glitch.
I tried yesterday when I took that picture and I got the same error when I posted this today.

Could it be a different link because I get the cost in SKR?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Orm

Post by Orm »

Could you guys test with another Internet browser?
It is the only browser I currently use. I had no trouble with it at my last purchase. Albeit that was one year ago.
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

I can't, says my email is invalid. Which is kind of strange in itself. I can't do a login recovery from work, I'll have to try from home.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

@Lecivius
Your Matrix Members and SSL account is registered under yahoo, while your Matrix forum is gmail.
PM me and tell me which one you want to use and I'll change your accounts with the same email address in order to avoid these issues.

@Orm
It could be something in your browser's cache or a security configuration issue, that's the reason why I'm suggesting to check with other Internet browser.

Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

gmail for everything would work [;)] Sorry I did not have time to work on this last night, I was doing a Christmas party for homeless kids, ended up being an all niter. I will try tonight, the problem is probably on my side.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

gmail for everything would work [;)] Sorry I did not have time to work on this last night, I was doing a Christmas party for homeless kids, ended up being an all niter. I will try tonight, the problem is probably on my side.
Done.
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

thx boss [;)]

Return to “General Discussion”