OOB

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Meyer1

OOB

Post by Meyer1 »

So, there is not an OOB button? Can't seem to find it.
sPzAbt653

RE: OOB

Post by sPzAbt653 »

No sir.
Hartmann

Post by Hartmann »

That's one feature I really miss too. It would suffice if under "reports" we could have the same table as for "detailed losses" for OOB.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Hartmann

That's one feature I really miss too. It would suffice if under "reports" we could have the same table as for "detailed losses" for OOB.
warspite1

Yeah, the reports tab could do with a little love I think to be more useful in terms of the information it provides.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
xwormwood

Post by xwormwood »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

warspite1

Yeah, the reports tab could do with a little love I think to be more useful in terms of the information it provides.

The report tab already shows quite a bit of love. At least when you know from where Strategic Command did started.
:)
But I agree: more reports are better then less reports. I'm pretty sure that this section will see some enhancements. With this release Hubert had to get the new engine alive. Fine tuning will always follow later.
And when he has proven something over the years than this: he loves his engine, and he loves to improve it. May it be via patach, via add-on, or via new release.
"You will be dead, so long as you refuse to die" (George MacDonald)
n0kn0k

Post by n0kn0k »

ORIGINAL: Xwormwood

ORIGINAL: warspite1

warspite1

The report tab already shows quite a bit of love. At least when you know from where Strategic Command did started.
:)
But I agree: more reports are better then less reports. I'm pretty sure that this section will see some enhancements. With this release Hubert had to get the new engine alive. Fine tuning will always follow later.
And when he has proven something over the years than this: he loves his engine, and he loves to improve it. May it be via patach, via add-on, or via new release.

+1
Meyer1

Post by Meyer1 »

Thanks guys. Hopefully something like that could be add in a later update. Fingers crossed...
MemoryLeak

Post by MemoryLeak »

It would be EXTREMELY helpful to be able to choose individual unit types and go around the map just to those units.
Fort instance, subs. Sometimes it is even hard to locate subs in ports because of a lot of clutter. It would be nice
to rotate thru all of one's subs. Or Tanks or planes.

I know there is a next button but I don't want to cycle thru 50 units each time I'm looking for a specific unit.

If you want to make GOD laugh, tell him your future plans

USS Long Beach CGN-9
RM2 1969-1973
Steely Glint

Post by Steely Glint »

+1
“It was a war of snap judgments and binary results—shoot or don’t, live or die.“

Wargamer since 1967. Matrix customer since 2003.
Qwixt

Post by Qwixt »

I would think a filter (a checkbox with sub, surface ships, infantry, tank, artillery, paratroopers) could easily be added. Maybe even a mod?
Meyer1

Post by Meyer1 »

Just as a quick reference, in case anybody like me wanted to have at hand, this is the German OOB for 1939:

Armies:
1st
3rd
4th
8th
10th
14th

Corps:
I
I Frontier
II
IV