type 3 mines

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

dontra85

type 3 mines

Post by dontra85 »

can anyone tell me which platforms utilize the japanese type 3 mine.
BillBrown

RE: type 3 mines

Post by BillBrown »

It is an air dropped mine, so medium or heavy bombers?
dontra85

Post by dontra85 »

ok so i have tried every platform and did not find any for the mines. is there a time frame for the japanese or a specific aircraft? I have used them as the allies but never as thejapanese. do they need to be dropped at night versus day?
Alfred

Post by Alfred »

There is no difference in dropping air mines between the Allied and the Japanese side.

Alfred
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

What Alfred is saying in his obtuse way is that "You should search the manual to find that it does not deal with air-dropped mines and then search the game forums until you find this answer that I posted some time ago:

tm.asp?m=3531231&mpage=1&key=&#3532969

"
Don't sweat it - Alfred is determined to teach us how to find things related to the game so we don't keep raising the same questions over and over again! [:)]
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

I don't have game on this device, but type 3 might be the sub launched version ...
Pax
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

No, the sub version is the type 88. The type 3 is air launched and begins production 12/42. IIRC 1/43 is the start time for its use. The link above explains how to use it.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

Return to “The War Room”