Questions about the terrains' graphics

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Peter Fisla, Paullus

Gribeauval

Questions about the terrains' graphics

Post by Gribeauval »

I have looked at the "terrain" file in the Graphics folder of the game.

There are all the graphics used in the current version of the game : the units, the different houses, the markers, ....

At the top of the picture appear two hexagons with the word ZOC inside. Nowhere in the rules of TOTH appears a zone of control. Are there cases in ASL where a ZOC is necessary ?

There are also graphics looking like hexsides. Are there really hexsides ? Is this feature planned ?

Regards.
Peter Fisla

RE: Questions about the terrains' graphics

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: Gribeauval

I have looked at the "terrain" file in the Graphics folder of the game.

There are all the graphics used in the current version of the game : the units, the different houses, the markers, ....

At the top of the picture appear two hexagons with the word ZOC inside. Nowhere in the rules of TOTH appears a zone of control. Are there cases in ASL where a ZOC is necessary ?

There are also graphics looking like hexsides. Are there really hexsides ? Is this feature planned ?

Regards.

The game engine that is used in TotH is second generation. The fist generation of the game engine was used for operational wargame that I wrote many years ago. I never published the operational wargame, what you see there is a left over from my previous project.
Gribeauval

RE: Questions about the terrains' graphics

Post by Gribeauval »

Okay.
Thanks.

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”