If I buy a chit for diplo or research ...

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Hartmann

If I buy a chit for diplo or research ...

Post by Hartmann »

... will it vanish on a turn where it successfully gets the influence or research level up? Or can I keep it and place it somewhere else next?
sPzAbt653

RE: If I buy a chit for diplo or research ...

Post by sPzAbt653 »

It's taken away so that you can use it elsewhere [or place it back where it was], at cost of course.
Hartmann

Post by Hartmann »

Thanks for replying. So essentially I have to buy the chit again once it was (succesfully) used?
Bronze

Post by Bronze »

Yes
Hartmann

Post by Hartmann »

Ah ok, thanks. Last question (hopefully): The diplo-chits, do I have to rebuy them everytime the country shifts a bit, or do they stay with me until the country joins a side?
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

Every time a country moves in your direction a chit is expended. So if you have bought 5 chits for Turkey as Germany and Turkey moves toward the Axis, then one chit is expended. You then have 4 left on Turkey and 1 that you can assign elsewhere.

If you did not reassign any after use, then after 4 more additional moves of Turkey toward the Axis you would then have 5 to reassign wherever you wanted again.

So will always have 5 chits to use and reuse as you want in a game.

If you had the 5 chits assigned to Turkey and one was used that caused Turkey to join the Axis then the remaining 4 would be immediately be returned for reassignment. However you would not get any MMPs back for the unused chits.
Hartmann

Post by Hartmann »

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

Every time a country moves in your direction a chit is expended. So if you have bought 5 chits for Turkey as Germany and Turkey moves toward the Axis, then one chit is expended. You then have 4 left on Turkey and 1 that you can assign elsewhere.

If you did not reassign any after use, then after 4 more additional moves of Turkey toward the Axis you would then have 5 to reassign wherever you wanted again.

So will always have 5 chits to use and reuse as you want in a game.

If you had the 5 chits assigned to Turkey and one was used that caused Turkey to join the Axis then the remaining 4 would be immediately be returned for reassignment. However you would not get any MMPs back for the unused chits.

Thanks, I think I get it now. :)

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”