Thanks for a great game

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Ironclad

Thanks for a great game

Post by Ironclad »

Its early days yet (I'm up to mid 42 in my first 39 campaign) but its proving to have all the right ingredients for a true classic. A super size and well realised map with plentiful and many varied units, great attention to detail - love the announcements and decision options, an AI which is so good that I can really enjoy playing against it and forget about the attractions of multiplayer (much as I'm looking forward to the eventual arrival of that version), supreme playability and a thoroughly enjoyable and engrossing experience. A big thank you to the developers.
ataquerojo

RE: Thanks for a great game

Post by ataquerojo »

I'm trapped by mud at the gates of Paris on February 1941, outsanding game, one of the best played in my life, and I have 45 years old, twenty five of these playing pc games....
loki100

RE: Thanks for a great game

Post by loki100 »

completely agree, so far its addictive, fun, and engrossing to play. There is the promise of greater depth once you have the basics clear. ... and the AI seems to be more than just competent.

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”