Bought game no email/code?

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

RealChuckB

RE: Bought game no email/code?

Post by RealChuckB »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

We think the issue is now fixed. Apparently it was due to a space where there shouldn't be one...

If anyone has it happen after reading this message please let us know.

Just tried to order using PayPal and clicking on the "PayPal" button to make the payment doesn't do anything (screen slightly moves as if it would load something but nothing happens.)

I guess BlueSnap's (formerly Plimus) integration of PayPal is still ... as bad as it always has been.
n0kn0k

Post by n0kn0k »

Can't even select PayPal here. It keeps forcing me to add a creditcard. [:(]
Christolos

Post by Christolos »

ORIGINAL: sanderz

log a ticket here

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/

i had same problems - bought game twice because of website error - i got a reply within 15 mins saying refund was on the way

That's good news.

I'll try it myself and post back.

Cheers,

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Christolos

Post by Christolos »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

That's a standard policy as we don't use DRM but if the mistake is on our part we'll clearly resolve it. Just contact support!

Thanks!

I opened a ticket with support and you have my word that I will not download the second copy and delete the email with the link when I get the refund! [:)]

Cheers,

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
AstroCat

Post by AstroCat »

FYI: I had the paypal issue as well which caused me to make this thread. I did get charged and the codes showed up although much longer than "usual".
I7-6700K@4.5GHz/Asus MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA/EVGA GTX 1080SC/Corsair LPX 16GB/Corsair 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/SOUND BLASTER ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/Oculus CV
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

*Chuck B and *n0kn0k
Which browser are you using? Have you tried with a different one than your default one?
RealChuckB

Post by RealChuckB »

Ordering with PayPal still doesn't work (tried different browsers, so doesn't seem to be on my end).

When I reach checkout there is a "pay with PayPal" button but clicking on that button doesn't do anything
RealChuckB

Post by RealChuckB »

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

*Chuck B and *n0kn0k
Which browser are you using? Have you tried with a different one than your default one?

Looks like our messages just crossed. Yes, I'm on Mac and tried both Safari and Chrome. Will give Windowa Live and Chrome on Win a try now but doubt it's on my end
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

I have just checked and I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
Doesn't the cursor arrow even turn into hand when you hover it over the Paypal button, like always do with a link?
Have you checked if any your Internet security programs isn't blocking the access to PayPal page?
n0kn0k

Post by n0kn0k »

Nope no hand or other cursor change. Tried with Edge, IE11 and Chrome. Turned off popup blocker on IE11 also. I'll do a proper debug tomorrow.
RealChuckB

Post by RealChuckB »

I have just checked and I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
Doesn't the cursor arrow even turn into hand when you hover it over the Paypal button, like always do with a link?
Have you checked if any your Internet security programs isn't blocking the access to PayPal page?

Yes, turns into hand, screen slightly moves and that's it. Now tried Chrome and Explorer under Windows; no third party issue on my end, I'm sure of that.
Is the PayPal integration done as a pop-up? It shouldn't be (but then again, this is BlueSnap ...)
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

No pop-up. It's a call to a asp script.
Anyway I've reported to the web admins.
n0kn0k

Post by n0kn0k »

VPaulus

VPaulus I've found out my issue.
I've posted it in the beta forums if you can check that topic.
It's beta related. ;)
RealChuckB

Post by RealChuckB »

ORIGINAL: n0kn0k

VPaulus

It's beta related. ;)

Well, I can't access the beta forum but since I was not a member of the beta team, it's unlikely that this resolves my issue
n0kn0k

Post by n0kn0k »

ORIGINAL: Chuck B

ORIGINAL: n0kn0k

VPaulus

It's beta related. ;)

Well, I can't access the beta forum but since I was not a member of the beta team, it's unlikely that this resolves my issue

Correct my friend. My message was directed at VPaulus.
Good luck with your issue though.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

for anyone who is still having an issue related to this topic, please contact support

Just open a tech support ticket or contact http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with more support or information on the issue
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
RealChuckB

Post by RealChuckB »

Seriously, this is getting slightly ridiculous. After deciding to skip PayPal and pay with card, I got another error message "oops, something went wrong ..."

Plimus should get it's act together, I'm buying stuff online almost daily and this is the hardest one I have come across in a LONG time (granted, Battlefront still hast the worst store [:)])

Attachments
Plimus.gif
Plimus.gif (8.43 KiB) Viewed 131 times
valeryvdr

Post by valeryvdr »

Hi guys, sorry for the issue with the PayPal, we are looking into it. In a mean time, if you got an error during a PayPal transaction, please check in your PayPal account if you have been charged or not, before posting another order. If you have been charged, you will get an email from BlueSnap with your transaction details including serial and download link.
RealChuckB

Post by RealChuckB »

... and the fun continues. Tried PayPal again and got this error message now:

Attachments
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (56.48 KiB) Viewed 130 times
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

I got this error earlier today but I still got the download link and the receipt for my purchase as an fyi.

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”