Minefields

Germany At War: Operation Barbarossa 1941 is an elegant turn-based design, inspired by classics such as Panzer General, but with more of a historical focus. You command the German forces through a branching historical campaign covering the entire 1941 campaign as well as part of the 1942 campaign. Dozens of scenarios stretch from the Soviet border all the way to Archangel and towards Astrakhan, the original military goals of Operation Barbarossa. Step into a wargame where your performance will rewrite history, through an addictive combination of compelling gameplay, realistic events and challenging battles.

Moderator: Ronald Wendt

terminator

Minefields

Post by terminator »

Hello,
I think that the "Supply Ground" option is not necessary for minefields (?)

Attachments
Minefield.jpg
Minefield.jpg (299.93 KiB) Viewed 101 times
Ronald Wendt

RE: Minefields

Post by Ronald Wendt »

Hi terminator,

by default this is inactive. Activating it in a mission is surely making an odd impression to a player, so the designer should not use or only with a good idea linked to it.

We could remove this completely if that is wanted, usually choices are nicer. Anyway there is no real case in which this makes sense, so not much will be lost i guess.

Regards,
terminator

RE: Minefields

Post by terminator »

Is it normal that the Minefields have a view=1 ?

In this picture, with my german minefield I can see the soviet enemy (Fow activated):
Attachments
Minefield0001.jpg
Minefield0001.jpg (180.53 KiB) Viewed 101 times

Return to “Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941”