Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg - Watch the Trailer!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

AlbertoC

Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg - Watch the Trailer!

Post by AlbertoC »

The day is approaching - Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg will be released on November 10th!

The latest DLC for the free-to-play game Order of Battle: World War II brings you back to the first two years of the World War II, two years in which Germany set Europe aflame and showed the world a new way to wage war...

Watch the trailer!

With over 200 new units, 9 new nations and 12 single player scenarios Blitzkrieg will be the biggest expansion to date. It also comes with a huge free update to the base game, adding new multiplayer scenarios, a new Specialization system (including specialization trees for ALL campaigns!) and a tool to carry over your Core Army between different campaigns.

The war in Europe begins!
wings7

RE: Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg - Watch the Trailer!

Post by wings7 »

Looking good! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Matto

RE: Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg - Watch the Trailer!

Post by Matto »

Its close .. great [8D]
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... 8-)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”