Combat commander scenarios?

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

garymiboy

Combat commander scenarios?

Post by garymiboy »

I have got both combat commander Europe [plus Stalingrad expansion pack],and grosdeutchsland fighting formations..has anyone thought about making the scenarios from those games with the editor...
Paullus

RE: Combat commander scenarios?

Post by Paullus »

I haven't seen or heard about anyone yet but there might very well be one on the making. Let's see if anyone else responds.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Let's see if anyone else responds. [:D]
Paullus, are you playing guitar sometimes?
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

I knew I could lure you into making a scenario Rico. Great job
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
garymiboy

Post by garymiboy »

haha top 2 scenario guys ...hows that for luck!...I might have a look at the editor myself when I get a few days to get to grips with it.
but back to my question..it did seem a bit strange hardly any other games covered besides ASL/SL which I know the game is based on.
rico21

Post by rico21 »

It did seem a bit strange hardly any other games covered besides ASL/SL which you know the game is based on
because the heart of scenario (battle of men with weapons and sometimes guitars) is preserved.
I hope you succeed to make great and fun combat commander scenarios, [&o]
about editor Paullus will answer all your questions

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”