[WAD]Enemy Hawkeye classified without message log

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

cns180784

RE: Enemy Hawkeye classified without message log

Post by cns180784 »

ORIGINAL: thewood1

WTF...it says right in the log. Can you get story under control. Please learn the game a little. Your posts are confusing and story changing. You are wasting people's time.
WTF is your problem? i said you're right in that me changing sides when on the very rare odd occasion that i switched sides in editor mode could have caused those missions to activate/deactivate after checking logs on the civilian side going back to what Michaelm originally raised about the civilian side classifying the contact. However i never switched to the US or Coalition side.

I've now decided to just drop this as it seems i have reported too many bugs and the devs are getting annoyed, which is why i just said you know what...you're right (even though i never switched to the effing US or Coalition side EVER) because i feel like this is a dead end and the devs just want to debunk me. You obviously think i'm just reporting stuff on here for my sake but i'm not and i've been trying to help others. Just leave it, no issue.

I wont report any bugs from now on if thats what you want? only the last two i reported were bugs, one having been fixed by Sunburn and the other i'm not sure. But you yourself, Thewood1, you could see the problem (Mig-23s not dropping bombs).

Learn the game a little? f**k off you p***k.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

I think a break might be great. Games are supposed to be fun and nobody should be swearing at anybody.

Thanks!

Mike

thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

I don't even know what most of those words are...

Return to “Tech Support”