a few questions

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

azura987

a few questions

Post by azura987 »

I have a few questions that are still obscure to me:
1)In the plane replacements screen what does really "month to date" mean
2)On the LCU unit screen I see sometimes a * after the central part "this unit is composed of:¨*"
3)Again in that LCU info screen i see sometimes -+ or = after equipements, what does it mean?
Oberst_Klink

RE: a few questions

Post by Oberst_Klink »

LCU screen:

'+' next to under-strength devices that are in pool,
a '=' next to device if upgrade possible from pool.
'**' for weapon not allowing split units to combine.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
dmaramba

Post by dmaramba »

In answer to your question 2:

* after "This unit is composed of" indicates the unit has an upgrade to its TOE (Table of Organization and Equipment). Click the "Show unit TOE" button below the device list to display the unit's current TOE. At the top of the device list you will see "The TOE of this unit includes" as a yellow hyperlink. Click the hyperlink to see the upgraded TOE.
geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

One note on this: I disable all auto anything and do everything manually, or rather, I set up automatic replacements/upgrades unit by unit as I see fit. As an example, I make sure that none of the Kwangtung Army does any upgrading, and if they're understrength, leave them that way. Their only function through much of the war is to combat partisans and serve as a reserve. If you buy them out you can take replacements and/or upgrade at that time.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”