Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Release Date announced!

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

Daniele

Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Release Date announced!

Post by Daniele »

Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe, the long awaited turn based wargame developed by Fury Software has an official release date! On November 17th the game will be available on our store!

Take control over either the Axis or the Allies, while directing the efforts of each nation belonging to your alliance. From this unique perspective, you will be the supreme mastermind behind the entire conduct of operations, deciding the priorities, the strategies, and coordinating your global efforts to win the war!

Each nation in your coalition will have their own strengths and weaknesses, levels of technology, troops, equipment, and industrial capacity, and it will be up to you to make the best use of all of them!

Get more information about the game from its official Product page!
Rasputitsa

RE: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Release Date announced!

Post by Rasputitsa »

Thanks, looking forward to it. [:)]
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
apec

Post by apec »

Thanks Daniele.

In the product page I see that the game will have a printed color manual, is that means a collector edition version?

regards,

CAHouston

Post by CAHouston »

I can't wait. I have been watching the videos and plan to use a very different path to victory.

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”