Changing PP allocations for sides

Post new mods here.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

Saros

Changing PP allocations for sides

Post by Saros »

I'm trying to figure out how to mod the numbers of PP/turn received by the two sides and the amount of PP/decision received by the Germans but I can't locate a relevant setting anywhere in the editor. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
lancer

RE: Changing PP allocations for sides

Post by lancer »

Hi Saros,

It's internal. Because of the complexity of the game and the engine, it's difficult to mod. You could use a helper to give the Germans more PP's perhaps.

Cheers,
Cameron
Saros

Post by Saros »

Thanks, thats a pity as i'm running a political LP (long story...) where participants represent an army group and vote on choices. They (mostly people who arent familiar with the game) are dead set on telling Hitler to shove it so are going to be hurting badly for PP and the PP are further divvied up between the army groups so I wanted to increase the PP/event by one to take the pressure off slightly without the VP hit from using the extra PP button.
Saros

Post by Saros »

Okay so how about adding bonus PP to a sides start, I tried to do it via the regimes in the editor like I would for other DC Games but it seems to have no effect. Is this (the whole PP system?) internal as well?
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi Saros,

Yep. The game is very different to the previous DC iterations.

Sounds like an interesting concepty you've got going there.

If you have a reasonable familiarity with the Advanced Editor you could PM me and I'll let you know how to do it.

Cheers,
Cameron

Saros

Post by Saros »

Thanks Cameron, sent you a PM.
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi Saros,

Sent you one back but I'm not sure if it went as the system is a little flaky. I'll need you personal email address in order to send the instructions.

Cheers,
Cameron

Return to “Mods”