Prepare the tanks! Panzer Corps Gold is OUT!

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

AlbertoC

Prepare the tanks! Panzer Corps Gold is OUT!

Post by AlbertoC »

The waiting is over: Panzer Corps Gold has just been released!

Enjoy Panzer Corps with all its expansions in a single package for the first time, at a spectacular discount! We are talking of the base game plus 17 (seventeen!) expansions here! It is truly a staggering amount of content which will keep you hooked for months.

To celebrate the Gold edition we are also decisively improving the game’s interface: now it’ll be possible to see a combat prediction in the map screen while planning your movement, and your units’ special abilities will be highlighted in the UI! Those are life changers, trust me, and they come with the free update released today!

Get Panzer Corps Gold now! The culmination of an epic saga.
Raikkonen

RE: Prepare the tanks! Panzer Corps Gold is OUT!

Post by Raikkonen »

Awesome! For the record, this includes the three US Corps expansions? Stupid question, I know. All means ALL, but those are the only three I am missing, so perhaps I should just get this!
YohanTM

Post by YohanTM »

Is there a discount code for those of us who own the base game?
ghoward

Post by ghoward »

ORIGINAL: YohanTM

Is there a discount code for those of us who own the base game?

and for those who own several dlc packs?
and what are the new features and how is the UI improved.
I am tempted here, but it is going to replace $50 of stuff I already own.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Unfortunately our infrastructure doesn't have a way to discount the Gold version based on how many parts you own unfortunately. Its quite a complex problem to solve and would take significant design and development time. However, you can do it on Steam.

Please note that if you update the game with patch 1.30, your game, will be updated with the same UI improvements as the Gold edition.

UI improvements:
- Special abilities shown in Purchase, Unit Details and New Equipment Available screens.
- Switch type is shown in a popup when "switch" special ability is clicked.
- Extended predictions when planning unit movement.
- Soft Cap tooltip added to old prestige tooltip.
YohanTM

Post by YohanTM »

understood. My version of the game is several years old, how do I get a Steam key for it?
ghoward

Post by ghoward »

Thanks for the quick response. I understand your problem. I will ug to 1.30 and stay with the DLC,s. It is not like I will live long enough to play them all.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: YohanTM

understood. My version of the game is several years old, how do I get a Steam key for it?
Check this forum post for on how to redeem Steam keys:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513

Return to “Panzer Corps”