Why Isn't Timor Shown as Brit Controlled?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Timian

Why Isn't Timor Shown as Brit Controlled?

Post by Timian »

Just started a Darkest Before the Light game / Brit's invaded and captured Timor (on the first phase), but the hex shows as still Japanese owned . . . Bug? Possible to fix (please see attached file)? Thanks, Don.
Attachments
Timor_Why..ntrolled.zip
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
Centuur

RE: Why Isn't Timor Shown as Brit Controlled?

Post by Centuur »

The game gives this warning when loading it:

Warning, game damaged (#106). Ryuho is transporting A5M4 (Claude). But A5M4 (Claude) is NOT transported by Ryuho.

The bug you mention looks like an regression bug appearing. To be sure about this, any chance of getting a gamesave (out of the autosave section from the Allies), just before you invade the hex? Than we can check if that game isn't damaged too.

Peter
Timian

Post by Timian »

Best I have (ref Save Game before Timor was Invaded) / (to date) the Ryuho-A5M4 (Claude) has note been a problem (fingers crossed) / Thanks so much for the help, Don.

P.S. Tried to offload (from a Transport) an Allied Unit in Timor (the next Allied Phase after it was Invaded) and the game allowed the Unit (6-2 Australian Militia) to Land and re-flagged the hex (ownership-wise) as Brit.
Attachments
Germanand..lAug43.zip
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

I'll report this as a bug. However, I don't know if it is caused by the damaged game or not...
Peter

Return to “Tech Support”