Game over analysis

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

Lascar

Game over analysis

Post by Lascar »

I just completed a PBEM++ game as the Soviet player. I did not see a game over analysis presented at the end of the last turn. How can I access that analysis?

Neither was I able to see the final score after I completed the last turn. The only info available was in the PBEM++ screen under 'finished game" with a statement saying it was a DRAW. Is there no way to view the the map and last deposition of the units after the end of the last turn?
lancer

RE: Game over analysis

Post by lancer »

Hi Lascar,

Play one more turn and it should be there.

Cheers,
Cameron
Lascar

Post by Lascar »

Hi Cameron,

The option to play one more turn is not available. After I completed the final turn the game is now listed under "Finished Games" and not selectable to be played.

Dave
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Hi lascar, I think I tried this once myself. If you go into the game folder I think you can find it in there.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”