Er......

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

stuart3

RE: Er......

Post by stuart3 »

Umm... Did that guy really trash a genuine iPhone 7 in order to shoot his video?
british exil

Post by british exil »

To be honest, I trashed 3!!!
The first one I trashed I forgot to turn on my camera. The second one my drill slipped and damaged the screen!
The third one worked just as the video shows. I can now use all my headphones in it, miles better than a bluetooth headset.
Try it out, the changes to sound quality are unbelievable.

Mat
message written from my now modified Iphone 7.
"It is not enough to expect a man to pay for the best, you must also give him what he pays for." Alfred Dunhill

WitE,UV,AT,ATG,FoF,FPCRS
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: british exil

To be honest, I trashed 3!!!
The first one I trashed I forgot to turn on my camera. The second one my drill slipped and damaged the screen!
The third one worked just as the video shows. I can now use all my headphones in it, miles better than a bluetooth headset.
Try it out, the changes to sound quality are unbelievable.

Mat
message written from my now modified Iphone 7.
I understand that you can plug the headphone jack directly into your head, if you drill a hole in the right place in your forehead. [:D]
british exil

Post by british exil »

Zorch do have any more information? This would be really practial, since I would not not have to recharge my iphone so often. And on the plus side I would be able to hear the tunes that I are playing in my head more clearly.

It would be awfully kind of you to maybe include a youtube link so I can grasp the finer details of where to drill.

Mat
message written from pc as my Iphone seems to malfunctioning at the moment.
"It is not enough to expect a man to pay for the best, you must also give him what he pays for." Alfred Dunhill

WitE,UV,AT,ATG,FoF,FPCRS
JosephM

Post by JosephM »

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen
ORIGINAL: Zap

I imagined we were there already. How there can be so many willing to get on you tube to try and out-do the next guys stupid and dangerous stunt just amazes me. The Jack Ass movie ,a case in point, real people doing stupid things but how about those who went to see it! Who would have thought "stupidity" being a badge of honor in America.
Not just americans

Yep, we had Dirty Sanchez in the UK. Similar thing to Jackass. I can at least understand those shows though, as they are trained stuntmen doing things with budgets and production values behind them. But you only need to spend a few hours on YouTube to see that there are people who do stupid things without even getting their 5 minutes of fame.
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: british exil

Zorch do have any more information? This would be really practial, since I would not not have to recharge my iphone so often. And on the plus side I would be able to hear the tunes that I are playing in my head more clearly.

It would be awfully kind of you to maybe include a youtube link so I can grasp the finer details of where to drill.

Mat
message written from pc as my Iphone seems to malfunctioning at the moment.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Could you speak up a little?

Attachments
holehead..41571389.jpg
holehead..41571389.jpg (120.38 KiB) Viewed 58 times

Return to “General Discussion”