Strategic Command shows the course of World War 2 in screenshots

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

DonCzirr

RE: Strategic Command shows the course of World War 2 in screenshots

Post by DonCzirr »

At some point, expanded options would be nice - for map, counters etc ...

Time of Fury had some flaws and was dropped like a bad habit by Slitherine but it gave some nice customization options for various elements of the presentation layer ...

Companies that offer the customer abundant choices - and don't simply assume that they know what everyone should like, get extra points (and currency) from me ....
Man schlägt jemanden mit der Faust und nicht mit gespreizten Fingern !

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032812112896
Kharkov

Post by Kharkov »

The game looks great from the screenshots, only one small request though. Instead of the generic unit names could there be historical ones?
Mountaineer

Post by Mountaineer »

There are. SC has always used historical unit names.
RandomAttack

Post by RandomAttack »

My only comment is everything seems REALLY dark--esp. the terrain. Doesn't seem to be much contrast with the units, and makes the units blend in to my eyes.
bcg

Post by bcg »

I would like to see 3 screen shots of the new game.
1. The campaigns that we can choose from: We all know that there will be a campaign for he whole war, but I do not know what the mini-campaigns will be included.
2. A screen shot of the different units that we can purchase during the game. Will the units be exactly the same as in SC2, or will there be new types of units that are available.
3. A screen shot of the research and development screen. Again, will it be the same as SC2, and I am guessing no. It will peak our interest in the game before it is released.

Also, I noticed that the coming in fall has been removed. When will the game be released Fall, Winter, Spring, or later?

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”