I still love this game

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

demyansk

I still love this game

Post by demyansk »

Playing Soviet Corp again and finished the Stalingrad scenario. Really like the way the front changes
demyansk

RE: I still love this game

Post by demyansk »

I am still playing this game, can't help it, still love it
SheperdN7

Post by SheperdN7 »

I just played through the old Panzer General series and must say that this game is a great salute to it!
Current Games:

WitP:AE PBEM against Greg (Late '44)
AE PBEM against Mogami (Early'44)
WITE PBEM against Boomer Sooner
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I play this game and I lost on the USA campaign 42-43. I always run out of prestige. I loved the first one of Panzer General.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

Panzer Corp is still one of the best! I also like the Campaign Series...[:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I am playing another round of the game. I think I might have this game in play time behind Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 4.
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

I must say that I am really enjoying playing this game. I bought Panzer Corps Gold and this is fun. Not the detail wargame I am used to but fun. It really recall me the old Panzer General with few innovations.

Congratulations to the devs even if this is quite late feedback !
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I play this game and involved with the Italian mod
HunterICX

Post by HunterICX »

Panzer General is what got me into Wargamming, I remember many fond hours playing it against the computer and my dad.
Sad I was when I got a better computer and in those days they could be gamebreaking as Panzer General ran too fast for it to be playable (scrolling and other things went into turbo mode).

When I got Panzer Corps I was very happy to see that they kept the core intact what I liked so much about Panzer General and yet improved upon the overal experience.

I recently upgraded to gold and am enjoying myself all over again playing through the campaign packs I missed out on and the expansion Allied & Soviet Corps.

Return to “Panzer Corps”