Aircraft Loads

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

LargeSlowTarget

RE: Aircraft Loads

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

by miv79

ASW patrol no load bomb.....

In general, when viewed in the plane h8k upgrades, it looks like the first image , when he turns asw patrol without suspension even though the editor asked the right kind.

If I am not mistaken, ASW mission will use the reduced bombload load by default, so ASW weapons should be put into slots 11-20.
m10bob

Post by m10bob »

Nice to see this thread was brought active again.

Dili

Post by Dili »

miv you are missing 1 in quantity. The sum total should be 127 you are missing city attack, the last number should be 123 not 122.

Note that from what i have read you should also have the same correspondence in extended range tab.

So your extended range tab should also have the 4 and 123 in slots 17 and 18, you have not shown your extended range tab in pictures above.

Edit: it might also be the ASW (64) slot needs to be separated but i am not sure.
miv792

Post by miv792 »

The question of what is better 4 * 250 kg bombs or 20 * 50 kg bombs for bombing the airfield?
The game is important to a lot of bombs or quality?
Sorry for my english
Dili

Post by Dili »

Many bombs throws the game engine off specially against ships, i suspect the hit level is by percentage of bomb quantity. I have 6 bombs max for medium bombers and 10 max for heavy bombers.
miv792

Post by miv792 »

For me, the main enemy planes, the airfield is usually very difficult to bomb, low efficiency of Japanese planes, I wonder what the bomb load is best, when the bombing of airfields.
Sorry for my english
Dili

Post by Dili »

It depends what for you it is realistic or not. With more bombs you get more hits now you have to factor that with crew quality, altitude, weather.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: Dili

It depends what for you it is realistic or not. With more bombs you get more hits now you to factor that with crew quality, altitude, weather.
Right!

I think the operative example here is the Babes calibration of ASW, which (among changes to many ships) reduced the number of launchers for the IJN E classes configuration from the number they actually had to a number that worked with the game code to provide realistic performance.

If (just for example) 4 bombs works with the game code to yield unrealistic performance, then change it to whatever number works with the game code to yield realistic performance.
miv792

Post by miv792 »

Random unfortunately too much of the fact that there is not clear at the moment effectiveness at bombing the airfield, but noted that such a thing for example sea g3m, g4m pilots at the beginning of the well-bomb airfields unlike the army with ki-21 4*250.

I want to make a bomb mod for yourself with realestichnost bomb suspension. Some aircraft know a different bomb load, but unfortunately do not have all the information, if any information please share. I take the information on the bombs from here: http://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Ki-21-Ia
Sorry for my english

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”