New "Wittingen, FGR" Scenarios in Mods and Scenarios

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

BeirutDude

New "Wittingen, FGR" Scenarios in Mods and Scenarios

Post by BeirutDude »

There are two new Wittingen 080185 0330 Scenarios in the Mods and Scenarios Folder. Enjoy...
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
CapnDarwin

RE: New "Wittingen, FGR" Scenarios in Mods and Scenarios

Post by CapnDarwin »

Awesome!! [X(]
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

The Soviets have forced a crossing and built a bridge along the Kanal at Luder! Note how bloody the fight was in front of the Elbe-SeitenKanal! Only a matter of time before my northern ones collapse now. Rushing a Panzer Company to shore up the situation but doubt they will be able to throw the Soviet toe hold back.

Attachments
Luder_Crossing.jpg
Luder_Crossing.jpg (336.26 KiB) Viewed 68 times
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

Worst, almost simultaneously the wired bridge at Iesnhagen failed to blow and the Soviets rushed some tanks across it. Anout 56% of the way through the scenario but the end is near...

Attachments
Isenhagen_Crossing.jpg
Isenhagen_Crossing.jpg (299.83 KiB) Viewed 68 times

BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

The attempt to contain the Luder crossing. Think I will survive as the A/I hasn't aggressively reinforced the bridgeheads/crossings.

Attachments
Luder_Crossing2.jpg
Luder_Crossing2.jpg (308.96 KiB) Viewed 68 times

BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

The Soviet units consolidated their position east of the Kanal or I would have been toast...

Attachments
TOC.jpg
TOC.jpg (148.78 KiB) Viewed 68 times

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”