"What If" Options Disappear

Post new mods here.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

RandomAttack

"What If" Options Disappear

Post by RandomAttack »

Just noticed this in a mod I've been using for quite some time. I had modded the HistUnits libraries and
everything has been working fine-- but just noticed that for some reason the "What If" options were gone.
I usually don't use them, just can't explain why they would disappear like that.
lancer

RE: "What If" Options Disappear

Post by lancer »

Hi RandomAttack,

Shouldn't be an issue as there isn't any connection between the two.

Have you changed anything else?

Cheers,
Cameron
RandomAttack

Post by RandomAttack »

Not that I know of-- but who knows?! [:)][:D] If it gets to me too much I'll probably just reinstall. I don't actually USE those variants very often, it just offends my sense of neat & tidy. [:'(]
Thanks!
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi RandomAttack,

I'd check that you haven't selected the 'Decisions OFF' option first, just in case.

Cheers,
Cameron
RandomAttack

Post by RandomAttack »

Roger. I checked that and then just reinstalled since I might have accidently mucked something up. It's now working normally so must have been something with my installation. Thanks for the help though!

BTW, still having a great time with the game (with some minor mods of my own), exploring the various combination of options, etc. I'm sure I'll never get beyond "normal" difficulty-- which is fine. I'm just in it for the fun! [:D]

Return to “Mods”